This is a sponsored post. For more information, please visit this page.
If you’re in business, then you know just how important your bottom line is.
Profits are a “make it” or “break it” factor that gives a business the ability to serve their customers, pay their expenses, and reinvest into growth and improvements.
However, in 2020, not all kinds of “profit” are the same.
There is a difference between “bottom line profitability” and “conscious profitability”. Bottom line profitability focuses on squeezing as much profit from the business as possible without any regard for the benefit of other people and at the expense to the environment.
Conscious profitability looks at the “Triple Bottom Line” – people, profit, and environment.
Conscious profitability is not just measured in dollar signs and decimal places. Conscious profitability measures the total holistic profit or overall improvement of the business financially, ethically, and morally.
The “new normal” requires a new kind of Leader, one who has a growing awareness of the global consciousness shift.
To be an enlightened leader you must recognize the importance of prioritizing conscious profitability over bottom-line profitability.
In order to become an enlightened leader you must be self-reflective and observe yourself in a new, objective way without judgement for your flaws. Once you identify the gap between your leadership abilities now and how you can improve, then you must take action and work each day to improve your leadership abilities.
Transformational Leadership coach Gina Gardiner has spent the last 30 years working with teams and leaders from around the world growing and facilitating them to higher states of consciousness so that they can make a positive impact and profit in their life & business. Gina leads by example as an enlightened leader and her work speaks for itself.
She has worked with her clients to improve soft skills like self-reflection, curiosity, love, emotional intelligence, and more resulting in millions of dollars of increased revenue, a better workplace environment, and rapid employee professional development and personal growth.
Conscious Leadership will pave the path for the “new normal”.
In the “new normal” profits will be viewed through a holistic lens.
Enlightened leaders recognize that if they want great profitability then they must be a direct reflection of the “profitability” they wish to inspire and nurture in others.
It’s really important for leaders to be self-reflective. The new-normal will be different. In this new era of consciousness self-work is more needed than ever. You cannot lead others effectively and with integrity until you lead yourself first.
Now, more than ever, we need leaders that are conscious and committed to something greater than themselves.
Profitable leadership in a new era of consciousness is viewing profitability through a lens that goes beyond money.
As the founder of Leave Normal Behind, a social impact movement and modern-day renaissance society, I am always connecting with conscious leaders like Gina who are inspiring and helping others become the best version of themselves, give back, love, and create things that matter.
Below I share Gina’s 10 Step Journey to Profitability as an enlightened leader in a new era of consciousness.
Here we go:
Step 1 – Awareness – Become self-reflective and aware of the global landscape
- If you are not aware, then you will not realize what’s going on. Take the time right now to be honest with yourself and observe how you are showing up everyday in your life and in your business.
Step 2 – No Room For Ego
- Recognize when things are not working. As Einstein says, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Nothing is worse than banging your head on the wall over and over again so stop doing that.
Step 3 – Be Prepared to step out of your comfort zone and explore
- Become open and curious to find a better way. Ask questions! Learn to be comfortable with uncertainty. Follow your gut and see where it leads you.
Step 4 – Take radical responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, words and actions
- Take radical responsibility for your own thoughts, emotions, actions, words and expect others to do the same. Encourage every member of your organization to see themselves as the ‘leading professional’ for that role whether they are the CEO, a Team Leader, the cleaner or working in the kitchen. Create a shared language where everyone understands what excellence means in the context of their role. Creating a learning culture where regular reflection and review of performance takes place encourages everyone to take radical responsibility. This requires high levels of respect, trust and integrity from all parties.
Step 5 – Know Your WHY?
- Be clear about your purpose at a personal and a business level – what do you want to achieve and why that is so important? Clarity supports effective communication to others making it easier for them to take ownership of their contribution and to share the message with others. It requires a shift, to engage with others at a holistic level.
Step 6 – Have a clear understanding of core values and behave in line with them
- Your clear understanding of core values creates discipline and intentionality to your life and work. Know and stay true to your core values, you are then able to stay consistent each day. Your core values drive each and every decision that you make and your expectation of others.
Step 7 – Find and Use Your Authentic Voice
- Effective, dynamic two-way communication is a prerequisite at every level for Enlightened Leaders to achieve sustained profitability. Clarity of understanding, the sharing of ideas, creativity, solution-finding, and celebrating success are dependent on it. Enlightened Leaders understand the need to find and use their authentic voice and to encourage others to do the same.
Step 8 – Your staff are your TREASURE – nurture and develop them
- Value them as people, actively demonstrate that you care. Create a working environment where your team can thrive physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. It is the right thing to do and it makes great business sense. Doing so not only increases motivation and loyalty but ensures staff retention, reduces the cost of absenteeism, improves relationships and impacts on productivity and improves your bottom line.
Step 9 – Nothing will change without sustained action
- Take consistent and strategic action based on both the available data and your intuition. Recognize that there are many ways to achieve the desired outcome and be prepared to harness the skills, expertise, experience, creativity and enthusiasms of the whole team within a truly ‘learning’ environment
Step 10 – Leave a positive legacy
- Enlightened leaders want to leave a positive living legacy. Working towards creating a lasting and positive difference to the lives of those they work with, their client base, the community and the environment is important. In the new era of conscious leadership courage and resilience are required more than ever before.
When you operate holistically then you will get more success mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Do not be fooled by the illusion of profit simply for monetary gain. You will lose the richness of profits if you just focus on money, rather than overall profits mind, body, spirit, etc.
Surround yourself and hire individuals like Gina who can coach you due to their conscious understanding of profitability.
These people will provide you with immeasurable value that accelerates your personal and business growth due to their knowledge and network.
If you are leaving normal behind like Gina please email me: email@example.com